It is currently 21 Nov 2017, 05:12

What Have You Played Recently? 
Zool

Post What Have You Played Recently?
A topic devoted to the games you're having fun with, resurrected from the old boards.

Anyway, put in some playtime on Jeanne D'arc (PSP) and The Legend of Zelda (classic NES on the GBA) this weekend. I was out of town, so it was all portables for me. Played GTA: Liberty City Stories (PSP) as well, but it was only a few minutes before I put it away... getting 2 stars might as well be a death sentence... so glad they've moved away from the old wanted system.

08 Mar 2010, 06:01
Site Admin

Post Re: What Have You Played Recently?
I've been playing quite a bit of Master System recently, mainly Aztec Adventure, Psycho Fox, and Batman Returns (I managed to complete the whole of one path of Batman)

Other than that I've been playing quite a bit of Kid Chameleon too (as I said in the other thread I managed to complete that too)

08 Mar 2010, 16:59
Zool

The remake of Perfect Dark for XBLA is fantastic. Framerate is smooth, gameplay is greatly enhanced by the dual analogs, and while it's not as in-depth as more recent FPS, it remains a blast to play. (at least the trial version is)

Now I need some MS points to unlock the full version...

18 Mar 2010, 04:05
Site Admin

Fat_bot wrote:
The remake of Perfect Dark for XBLA is fantastic. Framerate is smooth, gameplay is greatly enhanced by the dual analogs, and while it's not as in-depth as more recent FPS, it remains a blast to play. (at least the trial version is)

sounds cool, I've actually been playing some 360 recently, just Crackdown, which is surprisingly fun.

18 Mar 2010, 21:42
Zool

Rich wrote:
Fat_bot wrote:

sounds cool, I've actually been playing some 360 recently, just Crackdown, which is surprisingly fun.

I put a lot of hours into Crackdown. It's not the most complicated or deep game, but damn it's fun to jump from building to building shooting rockets at criminals.

18 Mar 2010, 23:35
Site Admin

Fat_bot wrote:
Rich wrote:
Fat_bot wrote:

I put a lot of hours into Crackdown. It's not the most complicated or deep game, but damn it's fun to jump from building to building shooting rockets at criminals.
I like running at the gang members' cars and kicking them across the road before the people can get out of them :D

I've been playing Rayman 3 on Gamecube today, so far I think its a pretty cool game, me and my brother spent some time playing the Gameboy advance connectivity bonus game too which was fun.

23 Mar 2010, 00:58
Zool

Rich wrote:
Fat_bot wrote:
Rich wrote:
Fat_bot wrote:

I like running at the gang members' cars and kicking them across the road before the people can get out of them :D

I've been playing Rayman 3 on Gamecube today, so far I think its a pretty cool game, me and my brother spent some time playing the Gameboy advance connectivity bonus game too which was fun.

I liked tossing the cars out into the ocean, lol. Kicking them when you were fully powered up was great. Things go further than a city block :D

Best connectivity ever was between Metroid Fusion and Metroid Prime: unlocking the original Metroid was great.

23 Mar 2010, 03:44
Site Admin

Fat_bot wrote:
Rich wrote:
Fat_bot wrote:
Rich wrote:
Fat_bot wrote:

I liked tossing the cars out into the ocean, lol. Kicking them when you were fully powered up was great. Things go further than a city block :D

Best connectivity ever was between Metroid Fusion and Metroid Prime: unlocking the original Metroid was great.
I'd go with Four Swords, had tons of fun with that game :D

24 Mar 2010, 00:35
Zool

Four Swords was pretty sweet, though with my friends it always became a "toss your buddy into that chasm and steal the Rupees" fest :D

24 Mar 2010, 17:57
Zool

It took me a little bit of time investment (just a willingness to sit down and play one thing for more than a half hour), but I'm freaking hooked on Mass Effect 2 right now. The planet scanning I'm a bit less enamored with than I was initially, and I'm not a huge fan of the "mission" structuring of levels, but it's still a fantastic game.

Plus the new Normandy is more fun to run around on. :D

08 Apr 2010, 04:44