It is currently 21 Nov 2017, 05:30

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 What are You doing at the Moment? 
Aero the Acrobat

Post Re: What are You doing at the Moment?
lol Rich. I am going to tell you something funny, I was the one who had Aluru's own thread deleted at that time. I told one of the mods that there were too many Kingconker's pub threads and that it was too confusing, so he had it deleted. ROFLMAO!! :D2

Anyway it's not my fault that the thread got replicated into Kingconker's pub...

Last edited by THEALFOOO on 25 Oct 2010, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.

25 Oct 2010, 21:21
Aero the Acrobat

Anyway on another note: I have a new job! I am now a bank teller at the New York National Bank and I am so happy! I get to count and put away lots of $$$ but I can't take any though. lol But still it's a great paying job with excellent bonuses.

25 Oct 2010, 21:41
Site Admin

Sounds cool, hope it goes well.

Recently I've not been doing a lot, just working on a few things for the site as always, went to a friends wedding the other day and have my sisters wedding to go to next week, can't believe everyone's getting married and we're already getting close to the end of yet another year :(

26 Oct 2010, 02:52
Aero the Acrobat

Rich wrote:
Sounds cool, hope it goes well.

Recently I've not been doing a lot, just working on a few things for the site as always, went to a friends wedding the other day and have my sisters wedding to go to next week, can't believe everyone's getting married and we're already getting close to the end of yet another year :(

lol Yeah ain't that something? You must feel like that "everybody's getting married but me" thing. Don't worry though you will one day get married when you find that right person, anyway you're still young so there's no real rush. My parents have also told me early marriage = early death. As for me I am waiting until I'm 35 at most to get married. If nothing happens then I don't get married at all, I have no problems with being a bachelor all my life.

26 Oct 2010, 05:53
Aero the Acrobat

Uh, I haven't been feeling well lately. I have a bad stomach virus, my tummy hurts, and I feel real nauseous. I think it's something that's coming around because my parents called me today and also told me they have it too.

30 Oct 2010, 08:06
Awesome Possum

I wonder what exactly the dog laxative companies (or whatever) get from advertising in forums as small as these... no offence Rich...

09 Jun 2011, 20:50
Site Admin

Gummidge wrote:
I wonder what exactly the dog laxative companies (or whatever) get from advertising in forums as small as these... no offence Rich...
I don't think they care about the actual advertising, I think the spammers post this stuff to increase their link count, I think the search engines keep track of how many websites link to your website when they work out priority, or something like that.

So they spam links and it makes google and the others think that their websites are really popular.

12 Jun 2011, 20:31
Bubsy

I'm bored, that's why I keep on playing different games in my PC. :)

30 Sep 2011, 15:54
Bubsy

For now, I keep on listening sweet music.

07 Oct 2011, 15:56
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7